PERFECT FOR SIZEABLE BREADS
Extra long blade for stability and reach
Smooth, tapering design eliminates “dirt traps”
Quality steel from Swedish Sandvik®
Protective canvas sheath included
Blade length 234mm (9,2") The bread knife, unlike the chef’s knife, is not a personal tool in the professional kitchen. But it still has to be of high quality and to perform flawlessly in the hands of a chef.
HEAVY AND STABLE
PS bread knife has generous dimensions. Weightiness and a long, saw-toothed blade makes work easier with, for example, a sizeable loaf of levain bread.
FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION
The comfortable grip and the long and slightly rounded blade result in a smooth and effective cutting motion. Making use of the knife’s perfect qualities – not hacking or pressing down on the bread – results in prettier slices.
BLADE MADE FROM 85% RECYCLED STEEL
At Professional Secrets we are passionate about only having the best raw materials possible in the kitchen – this applies to the Sandvik steel in our knives, too. It is a sustainable material with a long lifecycle. What's more, the steel in our knives is recycled to about 85%.
TIPS FROM THE PROS INCLUDED:
With every product from professional Secrets comes a booklet with tips and knowledge on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool, like a pro. Some examples:
- A clean knife is a better knife. Encrusted dough on the blade can result in sub-standard function. Dirt on the handle can, in the worst case, result in an accident.
- Prolong the lifetime of your knife by using a good cutting board.
- Use a saw-toothed bread knife only for bread.
- Material: Blade – Sandvik® SanEdgeTM Steel, hardness 56-58 HRC
- Handle – Glass fiber, sheath – canvas
- Dimensions: Blade length 234mm (9,2"), total length 371mm (14,6")